- Requiring all staff and patients to wear face masks, even those who are fully vaccinated.
- Asking screening questions for all patients, staff, and other persons that enter the office.
- Rescheduling patients who exhibit symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 and ensuring ill or exposed staff follow appropriate self-quarantine measures.
- We are asking all adult patients to come in alone, and all minors will only be allowed one parent or guardian inside the exam rooms. All others will be asked to wait outside the office.
- Thoroughly sanitizing our facility in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
As healthcare providers, it is our duty to provide the highest quality, safest care possible for ALL our patients. Unfortunately, some patients and staff have health issues that do not allow them to be vaccinated yet. That is why the CDC has recommended that medical offices continue practicing the masking and physical distancing protocols.
We are reducing common-use items such as pens, paper, magazines, iPads, and other items and are utilizing verbal authorizations for registration signatures and clinical consents.